- Always wear a helmet. It is highly recommended to wear additional protective gear such as gloves, elbow pads, knee pads, closed toe shoes and long sleeves.
- The Revel Drive has a lot of power, so make sure to move the throttle in small increments and avoid sudden moves.
- Practice controlled stopping with and without using the electric brakes.
- Avoid things that can cause loss of control or collision, such as gravel, water, sand, cracks, tracks, grates or drains, traffic, obstacles, night time or poor visibility.
- Always ride under control at a speed that is safe for you and those around you.
- When riding on streets, obey all posted signs, rules, regulations and traffic laws in your area.
- Never leave your board unattended while charging.
- Braking function will continue to work even when the battery is drained.
- If for any reason the remote is disconnected from the drive while in motion, the Revel Drive will gradually engage the braking function and bring the drive to a stop within 5 seconds.
- The hub motors generate ambient noise when the Revel Drive is on. This is completely normal and does not interfere with overall functioning of the drive.
- Always check all screws and nuts on the board are tight.
- Clean your bearings, pivot cups and bushings for a quiet and smooth ride.
- Regularly check the drive and its components for damage.
- Always store the board at room temperature.
- Clean your board from dust and dirt using a damp & dry cloth.