The month of September means summer isn't over just yet! Revel's board of the month from Omen Longboards will help you make the most of it.
Omen Swarm Electric Longboard
Omen Longboards has artfully designed this deck with intention to bring awareness to the endangered species of the world.
The graphic depicts a swarm of detailed insects with multi-colored wings that are meant to pop against the baby blue zig-zagged background.
Topside, the deck features a crystal clear granulated glass grip tape that shows off the natural bamboo grain and Omen logo.
- Top Speed: Up to 28 mph with one Revel kit and standard Revel 90mm wheels. (Get more by adding two Revel kits or larger wheels, like we have shown here.)
- Battery Options:
- Standard Range, up to10 mi / 16 Km
- Extended Range, up to 15 mi / 24 Km
- Charge Time: 120-180 minutes
- IP Rating: Water & Dust Resistant (IP 54)
- Deck Dimensions: 41.5" Length x 9.125" Width
- Wheelbase: 30.5"
- Shape: Bi-Directional Drop-Through
- 9-ply Bamboo Hybrid
What Makes This Setup Unique?
Unique to this Omen deck is a 56-grit recycled glass grip tape that is environmentally friendly, keeps clean, and ultimately performs.
In addition to the grip, this deck is the perfect balance of flex and rigidity needed for a stable and comfortable ride.
Looking for an even more comfortable ride? An all-terrain wheel will really make you feel like you're airborne. We used the 105mm Cloudwheels.
We've also decided to trick this deck out with a 4WD system! Putting two Revel Kits together equals double the torque and higher top speeds.