We've once again teamed up with our friends at Moonshine MFG to bring you a one-of-a-kind setup for December's Board of the Month.
Moonshine Sidekick Compact Electric Skateboard
For riders that prefer a smaller platform, the Sidekick is an all-around freeride deck perfect for downhill slides, fast freeriding, and campus cruising in any condition.
The Sidekick has aggressive directional outline, single kick tail, and radial concave, giving you better features than the Bat Mobile! And, like any Moonshine deck – it’s 100% waterproof with ultra-durable urethane rails.
The Sidekick's Stats
- Top Speed: Up to 28mph with standard Revel 90mm wheels.
- Battery Options:
- Standard Range, up to10 mi / 16 Km
- Extended Range, up to 15 mi / 24 Km
- Charge Time: 120-180 minutes
- IP Rating: Water & Dust Resistant (IP 54)
- Deck Dimensions: 35" Length x 9.3" Width
- Wheelbase Options: 20.5" - 22.75"
- Waterproof Laminated Deck
- Bushing Options: 88A (Soft), 91A (Medium), or 94A (Hard)
What Makes This Setup Unique?
The coolest part about the board is Moonshine's innovative solution to the elements: lamination and urethane. The impact resistant urethane rails provide added protection to your board, keeping your setup looking fresh, even after the hardest skate sessions.
In addition, Moonshine decks are a light, strong, vertically laminated wood construction, making it a perfect travel companion.
Another special feature is the kicktail. This allows you to pop over cracks and drop off curbs to take quick lines that most electric boards can't.
When coupled with our 90mm Revel wheels, immediate control is at your feet to avoid obstacles or cruise over rough patches with ease.
Are you ready to become a hero? Follow the link today!